Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's been a while, eh?

It's almost the middle of March! How did that happen?
Well, I got sidetracked and fell off the healthy train for a couple of weeks. It wasn't fun, but I'm back on it now.
Therefore, for last night's dinner, I made a simple, yet surprisingly delicious meal.


Chicken and cabbage stir fry


Ingredients


- 1 small cabbage, sliced
- 3 chicken breasts, irregularly chopped pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- oil, for frying
- sesame seeds
- soya sauce


Heat oil in pan, toss in onion. When onion begins to fry, toss in chicken. Once chicken is cooked through, add cabbage to pan. Drizzle soya sauce on mixture, use as much or as little as you want. Right at the end, add your sesame seeds and mix it up a bit.


Plate, serve and enjoy!


Sorry for the bad quality of the photos, but I used my iphone and didn't have good lighting.
Although my husband would love for me to throw these out when they come with the Chinese take-out, I use them to cook.




Pre-sesame seed and soya sauce.

Post sesame seeds and soya sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment